By John Leitner DDS
September 23, 2014
Category: Oral Health
Tags: family dentistry
Dr. John Leitner, a Grand Haven Family Dentist, fully understands any dental health issues you may be facing. Having a dentist who is knowledgeable to all ages and symptoms is a dentist we all desire. Grand Haven residents find that by choosing us for your dental care provider, we assure an array of general and cosmetic services, a friendly and caring staff, as well as the latest in dental technology and treatment methods.
1. A Friendly and Caring Staff
We understand everyone leads a busy life. That’s why we are open five days a week, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. You can request an appointment easily on our website by simply clicking on “requesting an appointment.” We have filled our office with a knowledgeable and caring staff for your comfort and convenience. As a family dentist, we provide care for all ages ranging from infant to adult.
2. Many Services for Our Patients
No matter what your oral health needs may be, we have many opportunities to make your smile better or bring it back to normal. As well as full family dental care, listed below are some of the services we have to offer:
- Mini implants – Denture stabilization
- Lifetime whitening
- Deep bleaching
- Smile Enhancements
- PerioLase® – Laser treatment for gum disease
- Crowns and bridges; restoring implants
- Porcelain veneers
- TMJ/TMD pain treatment
- Sleep appliances
- NTI – Treatment for migraines, tooth clenching and grinding
- Root canal therapy
- Oral exam and professional teeth cleaning
- Early cavity detection with the Canary System
3. In-Office Dental Technology
The world is changing, and it has become enhanced with technology. We utilize technology on a daily basis in our office to make sure any dental abnormalities are perfectly seen and treated, as well as make your appointment easier.
- Microscopic dentistry: Dr. Leitner is very educated on using microscopes for enhanced dentistry. Microscopes allow Dr. Leitner to view images up to 20x their normal view, which makes it easier to find and treat decay, cracks in teeth, dental calculus on teeth sides, infected teeth or other dental problems.
- Occlusion and T-scan: The T-scan is used to acquire a bite analysis of your mouth. If your bite is poor, a T-scan will point it out. A misaligned bite can lead to damaged restorations, loose teeth, TMJ or jaw pain, flattened teeth, teeth sensitivity, and headaches.
- Digital x-rays and photography
We believe that the patient comes first by making your experience successful and efficient. To schedule an appointment, contact our office at 616-842-2850, or visit our website at: www.mymichigandentist.com
Have you visited our family dentistry? We would love to hear about your experience!